Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Making Friends


Yeah, yeah, I know it's Wednesday, but this week got off to a rough start, so I'm kind of playing catch up now.  Bear with me, please. 

I've wanted to join in on {a.e. filkins} Friend Making Mondays and decided this was the week to do it.  Honestly, I don't know what I hadn't up til now.  Anyways, here we go:

1. Favorite things about Spring:
All of the beautiful flowers blooming, the gorgeous weather and knowing that it's getting closer to beach weather!

2. What I'm doing for Spring Break:
Nothing, really.  Moms don't get a spring break.  I'll probably be hanging out with my SIL, getting some things made for the Etsy shop, shopping and taking a beach trip/trip to my mom's.

3. Favorite Spring flower:
I love lillies, poppies and gerber daisies

4. Do you have a garden? 
Not yet, but I'm planting my herb garden next week!

5. If so, what do you grow.
Herbs for now, and I'm also going to plant some poppies.

6. Do you do Spring cleaning?
Oh yeah!  I'm in the middle of it right now.

7. What is your weather *really* like right now? {Just b/c it's "officially" spring, doesn't mean that it feels like it for some of you}
Today is it lovely-sunny with a slight breeze, somewhere in the 70's.  Though springtime in FL does mean rain.  We had some all day Sunday.

8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us! 
I haven't : (

9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?
Go for walks with my son, take him down to the "lake" to feed the ducks and open all my windows to the let breeze in

10. Favorite TV show right now?
24, though I'm like two episodes behind.  Thank goodness for the internet!


Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...