Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The BIG Annoucement!!!

This is taking place of this week's Handmade Goodies segment, cause, as you'll see, it's mostly about handmade things.  I'm so happy about this, I'm dancing in my seat.  I am thrilled to announce, we opened our Etsy shop today!!!!!

I say we, because it's not just a solo venture.  My sis-in-law Charlene and I have been working on this since the beginning of the year, deciding what we wanted to sell, what we actually had time to make and gathering supplies and fun vintage finds.  She's such talented girl and after much talking, we decided we should combine our crafty abilities and start a shop.  We sell handmade jewelry, house goods, sewn creations and vintage finds.  Our shop is called D Squared Creations and Boutique.  A little about the name:  this actually took us a long time to figure out!  We settled on this one because it played on our names-our last names are Driver.  We also like the Two Drivers, but thought this one was catchier : )  We're still working on things to get listed, but after stock piling things for about a month now, I decided along with Char that we needed to go ahead and launch!  So, head on over to Etsy and check us out!

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...