Saturday, March 13, 2010

What I'm Wearing #2

It's been a good weekend, outfit-wise.  I was feeling a bit blah this week-it must have been the weather-so I decided to have a little fun and experiment.  Here's what I put together:


Yes, I know it's all black, white and grey.  Again, I think it was the weather (it was all grey and rainy yesterday, hence the poor picture quality.)  But I liked the layers.  And I love my $3 vest, so I wear it whenever I can.  And though you can't see them in this picture, I had my cool red earrings on.  I have on:
Black lace undershirt from Marshalls
Black and White Striped Slub Tee from Urban Outfitters
Grey Sweater Vest by Miley Cyrus/Max Azria
Jeans by Bullhead

And then there's today.  I got to go to the Orlando Temple with my friend Juanita this morning.  She organizes a monthly girls-only temple trip.  This time, it was just the two of us, but we had fun.


We asked some nice people walking by to take our picture : )  And the temple behind us almost looks fake!  I promise, it isn't. 


I zoomed it in so you could see the outfits better.  Isn't Juanita adorable?  She was wearing this cute floral-print wrap dress.  I have on:
White Ruffle Button-Up and belt from Forever 21
Red Skirt from Old Navy
Purple Ruffle Patent Pumps by Steve Madden
Necklace from Forever 21

A very stylish weekend, I'd say.  Let's see if I can keep it going tomorrow : )

What are you wearing this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Makes me even more ready for spring around here...so far, it really isn't happening! At least we don't get snow here so the potential for warming is present. Have a great weekend!
    ~Gay~
    itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Courtney, Thanks for stopping by Women Who Do It All. Cute blog you've got here! I am fashion challenged most of the time so I was glad to become a follower and get some tips now and then!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...