Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who's That: Our Family Treat

If you're a cooking fanatic or a novice just looking to try out some new recipes, Our Family Treat is the place for you!  This blog makes me hungry just looking at it!  There's something for everyone, on any level of cooking.  


Whether you want something fancy to impress at a dinner party or just a simple meal for your family, Lindsay and Brooks have you covered.  This husband/wife cooking duo serves up amazing recipes that are kid-friendly and easy!  As Lindsay said, "I don't have time to spend forever in the kitchen, but I always want something yummy and great every night."  I can totally agree with that!  Here are some of their recipes that will leave your mouth watering:



This Pesto and Goat Cheese Stuffed Pork Loin is making me drool!  You can make one tonight for dinner using this recipe.


I love fondue and this Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue looks so amazing!  Make it for your next get-together!


This Strawberry Fruit Dip has only two ingredients!  I love simplicity : )  Check out what they are here.


Chicken is a main staple at our house and I'm always looking for new ways to use it.  This Fontina Stuffed Chicken Breast looks mighty tasty-I am definitely giving this a try next week!


And what's dinner without dessert?!  This Eclair cake looks sooooo yummy!  And it's not all that hard-check out the recipe here.


Lindsay also runs her own Etsy shop, the Ciao Bella Boutique.  Go check it out-she's got all kinds of amazing creations!


I love these red rose earrings!

I hope you've enjoyed getting to know Our Family Treat.  Go pay them a visit and see for yourself all the great things being cooked up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh...thanks for featuring us!
    I love your blog! It is great! I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...