Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good Eats and Yummy Treats: Banana Bread

My little man loves bananas so we almost always have a bunch hanging around.  That said, there are still times where some get a little too ripe to eat.  When that happens, I turn them into banana bread!  We had a couple that were too far gone but not bad (like rotten bad), so I made some last week.  It was so yummy!


Banana Bread

2 ½ c. flour
1 c. sugar
3 ½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
¾ c. milk
1 egg
1 c. mashed bananas
1 c. finely chopped nuts (optional)

Heat over to 350 degrees.  Grease and flour loaf pan (1 9x5x3 or 2 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 2 ½ pans) or use a non-stick loaf pan.  Measure all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.  Beat on medium speed ½ minute, scrapping bowl constantly.  Pour into pan or pans.  Bake 55-65 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center.  Cool in pan 10 minutes, remove and cool completely before slicing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm your new follower thought Marketing Mondays! Great site! Visit me at www.rockindeals4you.com and sign up for my first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...