Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Liberty of London for Target

Ok, so is anyone else as pee-in-my-pants excited about Liberty of London being at Target as I am?!  I am almost beside myself with joy!  I've already been to Target twice to drool over everything.  If you haven't been a Target since the line launched Sunday or looked around online, here's sneak peak at what you're missing (and what I'm craving):
I love this teapot!  Makes me want to have a tea party just so I'd have an excuse to show it off, erm, I mean, use it.


Love love LOVE this bed set.  Though I think its probably a little too girly for my hubby.



But I do think he'd like this tie.  I certainly do.



This tankin just screams BEACH!  Luckily I live in Florida, so I have an excuse to wear this in March.



Cute cute shirt.  Love it!


I'm all about fun pillows and this one is just great.



This purse is just to die for.  

And there's even a wallet to match!



I want this dress!  It's boarder-line lust.



I have the cutest little black blazer that would love to be worn over this shirt.



(In case you haven't noticed, I really like blue)  I love the ruffle detail on this dress.  It's perfect for spring.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of these!  It's making me all kinds of excited for spring!

1 comment:

  1. Cute picks! I need to get to Target! I don't know if I have the time though!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...