Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What Do YOU Want and Getting to Know You

Dear readers:  I want to pick you brains.  What would like to see on Scraps and Scribbles?  More of something?  Less of something?  Is there something I've never done that you'd like to see?  Want to know more about me?  You name it, I'll do my best to make it happen.


Also, I'd like to get to know you better.  So I ganked this from my friend MyLyn.  Fill it out if you'd like and leave your answers as a comment-I can't wait to read 'em!


1. Where are you from?  Where do you live now?
2. What do you love most about yourself?
3. What are your dreams?
4. What is your favorite thing to do outside of work and blogging?
5. What's your favorite clothing store?
6. What is your favorite thing about the blog world?
7. If you could explain yourself in one sentence, what would it be?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Where are you from? I'm never sure where to say I'm from. I was born in the Philippines, moved to Seattle, St. George, Salt Lake City then Albuquerque. Where do you live now? ABQ, NM
    2. What do you love most about yourself? I love that I have a big heart. I'd give you the shirt off my back if I felt you were in need of it.
    3. What are your dreams? someday have my BSN, become an amazing seamstress and have a big family.
    4. What is your favorite thing to do outside of work and blogging? I LOVE to sew. Quilting is my newest hobby and I LOVE thrifting.
    5. What's your favorite clothing store? Anthropologie but of course my wardrobe from there is limited. Banana Republic is more affordable and I love it just as much.
    6. What is your favorite thing about the blog world? All the tutorials and making friends with people all over the world!
    7. If you could explain yourself in one sentence, what would it be? old fashioned romantic with an old soul and only a dash of crazy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...