Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Who's That: Craftaholics Anonymous





Meet Linda.  She likes crafts.  A lot.  In fact, she's a self-proclaimed Craftaholic.  
But she's so good at it!  Seriously, have you ever seen her blog?  It is amazing!  I don't know how this girl does it all, but she does and she does it fabulously.  She has amazing tutorials on her blog.  Isn't that nice of her?  So not only can you drool over the cute things that she makes, she shows you how to make your own so you can drool over it at home!  Here's some of my favs:


You may remember this from a past post of mine.  I love how simple, yet pretty this necklace is.  I finally got a sweater so that I can make one.  Learn how to make your own here.


This will be my next trip to Goodwill-to find a suit coat to make this!  I love, love, love it!


So, Linda has a small addiction to zippers.  But she makes some pretty awesome things out of them!  Check out how to make this little zipper flower here.


And, just in time for St. Patrick's Day: Who wouldn't feel lucky with this little green number hanging out on their couch?  Make your own using Linda's tutorial.

And if that weren't enough, Linda even has her own Etsy shop where she sells all of her fabulous creations!  Want some to call your own?  


Go check out her shop, the Tattered Flower.

Thanks, Linda!  And I just have to say: Hello, my name is Courtney and I'm a craftaholic, too : )

1 comment:

  1. Hey Courtney,
    You are so sweet! Thanks for the shout out! :) I thought I'd left a comment earlier, guess it didn't work.
    I use the "picture pile" setting in picasa to create my header collages. sorry, I forgot that detail! oops!
    thanks,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...