Monday, March 22, 2010

What I'm Wearing #3-Mad About Plaid

What a weekend!  The hubs surprised me by coming home early Friday night (I wasn't expecting him til sometime Sunday.)  We celebrated my sister's 20th birthday Saturday along with Robbie's at a local park-their birthdays are a day apart.  Bobby loved playing on the playground and went down the slide all by himself!  Since it was a festive occasion, I decided to dress up a bit and wear one of my new finds.


What I'm Wearing:
Black and Yellow Buffalo Plaid Dress by Fleurish from Plato's Closet
Black lace-trimmed leggings by Miley Cyrus/Max Azria
White Bracelet Watch by Kim Rogers Jewelry
Grey flats and Black and Silver flower and chain necklace from Charlotte Russe



Anyone else into plaid or brights for spring?

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love plaids, but hardly have any! Thanks for linking up to my party!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...