Monday, March 1, 2010

Ugh.

I hate being sick.  And right now, we're all sick-me, the hubs and the little man.  Unfortunately, the hubs had to leave again yesterday for work, so it's just me and the little man to fend for our sickly selves.  On the flip side, I'm staying with my brothers for a bit while the hubs is gone, so I have some help with Bobby.  But due to the crummy way I'm feeling, don't be surprised if I slack off with my posting this week.  As soon as I'm better, I'll make it up to you-promise.  I did, however, get a new banner made and (finally!) a button!  So take one, spread the love!

I hope you all are having a better Monday than I am!

Here's something that might help:  Jackie at Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle is doing a whole week of giveaways to thank all of her awesome followers.
This is todays.  Go enter here to win!

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...