Monday, March 8, 2010

What I'm Wearing #1

I really liked what I was wearing yesterday.  That doesn't happen often.  Not that I don't like my clothes.  I do.  It's just I never really like them on me (I'm still all in a funk over my body going a bit ka-plooy after having an 8 1/2 pound baby.  Silly, I know) but yesterday, I felt good.  Here's what I had on:


Sorry for the picture quality.  I wasn't thinking and should have had the picture taken earlier when there was still daylight.  But oh well, I work with what I've got.  
So as you can see, I'm not wearing anything spectacular.  Just a simple, comfortable outfit.  But I liked it.  I've got on:
White ruffle front henley from Old Navy
Dark wash skinny jeans by Mudd Jeans
Yellow patent flats from Charlotte Russe (best $10 I've spent)

Pearl and chain necklace, also from Charlotte Russe (see that awful necklace stand?  Yeah, I'm doing a makeover on it.)

I think I'll try and do this more often (lol like whenever I actually like what I'm wearing!)

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...