Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who's That: Coupon Clippin' Mommy

It's time to announce a winner!  The lucky Scraps and Scribbles reader who gets to call Laura's cozy theirs is:

#5, Holly M. of Beach Cove Jewelry!

Congrats, Holly!  Please send me an email by Monday so that I can get you in touch with Laura for your prize!
This week's Who's That is the lovely Stephanie from Coupon Clippin' Mommy.  


Stephanie and I "interviewed" each other and I had a wonderful time getting to know her.


Tell me a little bit about yourself.  I'm a 30 year old Mom of 2, married for 8 years to my wonderful husband.  I'm a stay at home mom with an undergrad and graduate degree from Virginia Tech.  The fall is my favorite time of the year with college football in full swing.  I enjoy spending time with my family and extended family which includes an identical twin sister.

How would you describe your personality?  I'm very outgoing and love to be around people.  I am always doing more than one thing at a time and hate to just sit and do nothing.

What inspires you? My kids!

I collect quotes for my blog. Do you have a favorite quote you'd like to share?
Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Home is where you hang your memories

What is one thing about you that not many people know? Not many of my blogging buddies know I am an identical twin!

What’s your favorite book? I love organizational books.

What kind of music do you listen to? Country, Christian and kids music!

Hobbies: scrapbooking, stamping, card making, reading and blogging.

Tell me a little bit about your blog.
The mission of Coupon Clippin' Mommy is to Save my readers time and money with some of the best deals around and to Share great products with them through reviews and giveaways.

Why did you start blogging? I have had a personal blog since my Son was a few months old.  I started Coupon Clippin' Mommy a while ago but didn't focus on it until January of this year when I bought my .com.

What has been the most rewarding thing about blogging? The networking with others and learning about/trying some great products.  As a stay at home mom this gives me an opportunity to have something that's my own.

What have you learned/gotten out of blogging? Blogging has allowed me to use some of my creativeness and have an outlet while being a stay at home Mom.

What do you hope your readers get from your blog? I hope they find products that they would like to try, catch some good deals and find my random posts entertaining.

What goals do you have for your blog? I want to provide information/products that keep my readers coming back.  I hope that my blog helps someone learn something new or have the opportunity to try out a new product.

List your 3 favorite blog posts that you've written.  


What is your favorite product that you have reviewed?
That's a hard one, I would have to say the hand stamped necklace is one of my favorite products.

What advertiser would you like to work with given a chance? Any of the big name toy companies.

What is one thing you wish you had known before you started you blog? It's time consuming to keep up with it all.

How do you balance blogging, family and free time? Not very well but I'm learning.  I try to get my blogging done while kids are napping or in the evenings.

What are your contact details (email, company, blog, facebook, myspace, forums, etc)?
couponclippinmommy at yahoo dot com


Thanks so much for coming over today, Stephanie!  And you can check out my side of the interview over at her blog, Coupon Clippin' Mommy.

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...