Friday, August 20, 2010

5 Question Fridays

I found this fun little way to get to know each other over at My Little Life.  It's called 5 Questions Friday.  Join in!



1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?  
I have a couple.  When I was little, like 4-ish, my family all called me Cory, which is just a shortened version of Courtney.  There's also Starfish, which came from one year at girls camp when my friends and I decided to give each other fish-related nicknames.  And Squirts.  This one is a little more complicated to explain: so in 11th grade, I took the PSAT.  Colleges use the info you provide, like your name and address, to send you information.  There weren't enough spaces for my entire first name, so all that fit was Courtn.  Well, appartently, the College Board people thought that my "O" looked like a "Q" so when I started getting things from colleges in the mail, they were addressed to Cqurtn Kanar.  My mom was sounding it out-"C-quirtin'.  Squirtin'.  Squirts!"  And thus Squirts was born.



2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
I'm the oldest.  My younger sister is about 5 years younger than me.  Next after her is my brother Ethan and he's almost exactly 2 years younger than my sister.  And lastly, there's my brother Josh, who is 2 years younger than Ethan.  So there's a span of 9 years between the oldest and the youngest.



3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?

Hmmm....I'm not really sure.  I can't think of any actor that reminds me of my hubby, both in looks and personality.  He's one-of-a-kind : )


4. What is currently your favorite song?

I'm really loving Believe by The Bravery.


5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
There are two things I'm currently saving for: #1 is for my anniversary in December.  I've got a great present idea for my hubby.  The other thing I'm saving for is this dress from Mod Cloth.  I just fell in love with it when I saw it.  Hopefully they'll still have it in stock by the time I have the money for it!

So head on over to My Little Life and get to know some other bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. haha that's funny about Squirts - oohh the PSAT/SAT (i was always Elizabet on those things haha)
    that was fun!
    :) i tried it out, too

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...