Monday, August 9, 2010

Lisa Leonard Winner, Some Thoughts and Shopping Cart Coupon Organizer

Happy Monday all!  I'm sorry I didn't get over here over the weekend to announce the Lisa Leonard winner.  It was a very busy weekend!  I don't want to keep you all hanging any longer, so, without any further ado, the winner of the $25 gift cerfiticate is:
april said...

just visited lisa's blog - so glad i did!! i SO wish i could dress like her!!
http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/blog/2010/07/28/what-ive-been-wearing/comment-page-1/#comment-82146
Congratulations, April!  Please email me by Thursday so that I can get your info to Lisa!  And a big thank you to everyone who entered!
I've been working on giving my blog a facelift.  I'm computer-challenged so it's not anything super-fancy, but with the help of some super-nice bloggy friends, it's getting there.  What do you think so far?  I am still working on a button (to replace the current Scraps and Scribbles button-I've never really liked it) but I haven't really found anything that I really like.  Any suggestions?


Check out this awesome coupon organizer from Blue Cricket Designs!  Becca made this to solve her coupon dilemma while shopping.  Keep your coupons handy and organized and look fabulous while shopping!  You can find her tutorial here at Blue Cricket Designs.


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!!! i'm sooo excited!! YAY!!! way to make my 'case of the monday's' go away!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...