Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What I'm Wearing #4-Weekend Edition

I've been trying to do a better job of documenting what I wear.  Mostly because it forces me to actually think about my outfits.  My husband thinks the whole thing is ridiculous, but oh well.

Here's what been going on, wardrobe-wise, the last two weekends:
*Disclaimer: I have awful lighting in my apartment and since it's been raining almost non-stop, I had to take a lot of them inside.  And there is not a single full length mirror, so a lot of my pics are from the waist up.*


The hubs and I went to a movie (we saw Inception-awesome movie for those of you who haven't seen it yet!  i highly recommend it) and our movie theater is always freezing so it gave me an excuse to wear my cute new cardigan.  Nothing fancy, since we were just sitting in a dark movie theater, but I still wanted to feel cute : )

Yellow and grey striped cardigan: Forever 21
White tee: Forever 21
Dark wash skinny jeans: Thrifted American Eagle





Just after a day of errands.  You might be wondering why, again, I am wearing a sweater, in Florida, in the middle of August.  This cardigan is super-lightweight so I can layer it over tanks without roasting!  Love it!

Island print tank: mark.
Brown summer cardigan: American Eagle
Shell necklace: present from the hubs from Puerto Rico


After a day of running errands with my brother.  I wanted something cute but comfy and this sure was!

Rolled-sleeve pink button up top: H&M
White tank: Forever 21
Dark wash skinny jeans: thrifted American Eagle
Black sandals: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: made by ME!








This Sunday was kind of a grey day, both clothing and weather-wise.  We've been blanketed by rain here for almost a week and it's driving me nuts!  I figured a nice splash of color would liven things up a bit, for me at least.

Purple Cardigan: Forever 21
White Ruffle Henley: Old Navy
Grey Pencil Skirt: H&M
Chain Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Black Flats: Chinese Laundry

Later I changed into this:


I don't like just sitting around the house in a skirt if I don't have to, so after church I slipped into a comfy pair of plaid shorts.





Plaid shorts: Roxy
White ruffle henley: Old Navy
Black sandals: Charlotte Russe

4 comments:

  1. I seriously love each outfit, you look great! Such cute pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun outfits! I like your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband thinks I'm crazy for doing WIWW over at The Pleated Poppy too, but he loves to see if he can get me to make funny faces for the pictures he takes. Oh well, it keeps me out of sweats ;)

    I love those Sunday flats-super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...