Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's Time...


I've got an announcement: I am now accepting advertisers!  


You may have noticed the new Sponsor section under the header.  I've still got plenty of ad space left!

This bloggity blog is looking for:

Nice, creative and inspiring people/businesses 
who are looking to get their names out there 
by having their awesome talents displayed 
on a rapidly growing blog.

Sound like you?  If you're interested in sponsoring or advertising on Scraps and Scribbles, please send me an email at courtdriver{at}gmail{dot}com.  I love promoting businesses and blogs and showing them off to my readers!  Take a look at my Who's That features if you'd like to see examples and if you'd like more information, please take a look at my PR page.


post signature


1 comment:

  1. I would love to get advertisers on my blog too. Good luck with that : )

    I found your blog on Spotlight Saturday blog hop. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...