Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Questions Friday

It's Friday and that means it's time for 5 Questions Friday over at My Little Life.




Head on over and join in the fun!


1. How many pets do you have?



We have 2 ball pythons, Kali and Isis.  Kali is the larger one.  We've had her for 4 years-since she was just a baby-and we got Isis last spring so that Kali would have some company.  We've also had a cat, a Rose-Haired tarantula (she was my husband's) and several fish.

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?

I really don't know.  I know this probably sounds lame, but I really do like my life and am perfectly content being me!  I think it might be fun to be someone famous for just a day-just to see what it's like.

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?


Hmmm...that's a toughy.  I'm a big fan of coupons and I almost never pay full price for anything.  If I see something that I want, I ask myself, "Will I still love it in a year?  Will I have to buy other things to go with it or does it work with what I already own?  If I leave the store without it, will I be regretting it later today?"  That's how I make sure it's something I won't have buyer's regret over and if it's in my budget, I buy it.  But I always make sure our needs are taken care of before our wants.

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?


I want my son to be happy-to have a wife that he's just crazy about and who feels the same about him; to have a career that he loves waking up for every morning and to be able to enjoy the little things in life.  I want him to feel successful and like what he does is important.  I want him to be respectful of others-of their opinions, of their feelings, of their beliefs and of just them as people.

5. What is your favorite quote?


I have so many!  But I think my absolute favorite is:
"We must be our own before we can be another's." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...