Monday, August 9, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me and Some Other news

I've done it.  I've finally caved in and joined Twitter.  I'm still not so sure about it all.  I mean, the computer sucks up enough of my life as it is.  But, I figured it's a good way to keep you all in the know about what's going on here at Scraps and Scribbles, so I took the plunge.  You can follow along if you'd like @scrapsandscribs.  But please be patient with me as I figure this all out : )

Other news:  Today's earlier post (where I mentioned how much I dislike my button) got me thinking good and hard.  And I think I've come up with a solution.  Here it is:

I'm going to have a little design contest.  I want you to show me your best and create a set of buttons for Scraps and Scribbles (a regular button and a "featured" button.)  The winner will get 3 whole months of free advertising on my blog as well as a wonderful feature raving all about their awesomeness.  Send me your best button designs.  You can submit your designs to me via email.  The deadline for submissions will be August 31st.  I will  then pick a top 10 and then I will let you, my readers vote.  Once the top 10 have been chosen, voting will be up for one week and the winner will be announced September 7th.  The design with the most votes wins.  Sounds simple enough, right?  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Well, my new friend. My name is Andrea and I came from Andrea's blog. My sisters name is Courtney, so...well, of course I have to follow you. Could not possibly be a coincidence.
    Blessings and prayers,
    andrea

    PS: I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll get to work and see what type of buttons I can come up with for you.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...