Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{Who's That} A Slip Shop

I'm so happy to introduce you all to an amazing Etsy shop, A Slip Shop!


Got a dress or skirt that could use just a couple inches more on the hem?  A Slip Shop has you covered-literally!  I asked shop co-owner, Kaity, to share a bit about A Slip Shop, how it got started and the lovely ladies behind it.  Here's what she had to say:

We are two stay-at-home moms who really enjoy fashion and we wanted to share something we love, our slips, with anyone interested. The shop began back in November of 2010. 

I really wanted to start an etsy shop and I wanted to do it with a girlfriend so we could have some fun, and make a little money on the side. I convinced Jene' to get involved and that's when we began researching and creating our product. We had a concept of what we wanted the slips to be and then we went to work to make it a reality. 

It was important to us to be able to provide a custom slip that could be tailored to each individual in size, length, and style (straight or a-line), as well as, provide a variety of options to accessorize any dress or skirt and add a little flair to one's ensemble. 






These slips are simply gorgeous!  I have a couple skirts and dresses that are in need of a A Slip Shop slip!  Stop on by the shop and see all of the prettiness for yourself-I guarantee there will be a slip you'll love!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! I have some skirts that would love one of those:) I'll have to go visit her shop!! Thanks-
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fabulous Courtney! Thanks for featuring our shop!

    A Slip Shop

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...