Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Failed Attempt

Oh my goodness, you guys.  I've been so swamped with homework this past week and a half.  It's sucked.  Big time.  I had a mid term to finish up today (two giant essay questions-ugh) and it seriously took up my ENTIRE afternoon.  That in addition to my camera giving me fits thwarted my efforts to show you the awesome things I scored at the flea market this weekend as well as some other great thrifty finds from last week.  So that'll have to wait til later this week-tomorrow I have a great guest that you all are going to LOVE!

Sorry to disappoint with lack of a "real" post, but since it's almost 11 here and I'm beyond exhausted, I'm going to hit the hay.

And hey, if you've got a second or two to spare, please head on over to Vintage Revivals to vote for me if you haven't already-tonight is the deadline!  I'm entry #7.  Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you!!!  You seriously ROCK!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from 501 Main. Your blog is really cute and I'm happy to be your newest follower. P.S. I love shoes too!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...