Thursday, May 12, 2011

SNAP! me to SLC next April!

I don't know if you all have heard about the biggest thing to hit the bloggy/crafty world this coming April.  If you have no clue what I'm talking about, then you haven't heard about SNAP!


SNAP! is a creative blogging and social media conference going on April 19-21 in Salt Lake City.  The guest line-up is simply amazing.  Some of the lovely ladies who will be at SNAP! include Char from Crap I've Made, Becca from Blue Cricket Design, Jen from Tatertots and Jello, Mique from 30 Days and Jessica from Allora Handmade, just to name a few : )

I would so love to be able to go to this conference.  Only one small problem.  It's expensive!  As I'm sure many of you can relate, money is tight around here and it's only going to get tighter as our family grows (for those of you who don't already know, we're expecting our second child early November.)  Well, the nice folks over at SNAP! are giving you and me an opportunity to win an all-inclusive pass to the conference.  Isn't that nice of them?!

I'd so love to win this.  This conference is right up my alley!  I know I would have a blast and learn a lot to help my blog be more awesome, which would benefit you, my lovely readers : )  The conference also falls right before I'll be graduating from college-wouldn't that make a great graduation present?  And as a mom, as I'm sure many of you can nod in agreement to, I don't really ever get a break.  This would be such a way to have some Courtney time and to just recharge my batteries.  Plus, I have all kinds of family in the Salt Lake area, so I could visit with them AND I'd have a place to stay, which would eliminate hotel costs.

So, that's my plea and I hope when voting opens, you all will cast your vote for me.  I can't express how much this would mean to me.

Voting opens up on SNAP!'s site on May 22!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Courtney, just popped over to thank you for entering the SNAP! contest and wish you best of luck now that the voting has started!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you graduating college with little ones too!! And congrats on the pregnancy! Hope to see you in April! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering and I hope to meet you at SNAP next year!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...