Monday, May 9, 2011

A New Toy and Engagement Pictures

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a fabulous Mother's Day!  My sweet little boy woke me up holding a vase of beautiful roses and my darling hubby got me an awesome picture frame to fill up with lovely pictures of our family {taken with my BRAND NEW CAMERA!  more that in a bit}

Sorry for the lack of Fashion Friday this past week-I was at an engagement shoot for two dear friends.  I'm so happy for the both of them!


Aren't they cute?  And I am super-honored that they asked me to document their special day coming up in August.  Here are some of my favorites from their shoot:







With them hiring me, I had to get a new camera {sucks, I know :)} since I had recently sold my professional DSLR-I was planning on getting a newer, better camera anyways, so it all worked out.  Let me just say, I'm totally in love!  This camera takes such beautiful pictures!  


I am now the proud owner a Canon Rebel EOS T3 DSLR.  I know lots of people out there are Nikon fans, but I've just never gotten on board that bandwagon.  I have a Canon Rebel 35 mm that I used throughout high school and it made me a Canon girl for life.  AND now that I have a new camera, I can finally use my lovely camera strap cover that I won from the Polka Dot Bungalow ages ago!

Oh, total side note: I went to our local Home Depot over the weekend to get some glaze for some projects I've been working on and not only do they not carry Ralph Lauren paints anymore, but they don't have glaze AT ALL!  I was so annoyed!  So, do any of you lovely ladies know of other places where a crafty girl can go to find some glaze?  I'm making a trip to Lowe's this week {our Home Depot also did not have the color of spray paint that I needed.  They totally just lost some cool points} so hopefully I'll able to find some there, but I'd love to have suggestions on where else to look if they don't.
post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...