Monday, May 23, 2011

SNAP! Voting


Just popping in real quick on a break from my mountain of homework.  I wasn't able to get on yesterday because of said homework to let you all know this, but the voting for the Snap conference contest started yesterday.  Voting will be open until Wednesday, so if you could just take like 5 seconds from your day to bop on over and vote for me, I'd more than appreciate it.  Best thing is, you don't have to follow Snap's blog, or be a member of their site or sign up for anything, so it really does only take 5 seconds.  Just click on the link, click the "Vote" icon under my entry and you're done!
I am entry #9-Courtney @ Scraps and Scribbles.  And here's where you go to vote: http://www.snaptheconference.com/2011/05/contest-voting/
Thanks so much!

post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...