Tuesday, February 8, 2011

{Whatcha Eatin'?} Philly Cheesesteak Mac n' Cheese

Good Eats and Yummy Treats is now Whatcha Eatin'?  It's a lot less for me to type : )

Last month, my siblings and I had belated Christmas with my dad (he went to the Philippines for the holidays to spend some time with his lovely fiance.)  The whole gang was at my place for the weekend.  Which meant feeding 3 times the amount of people I'm used to.  Good ole Rachael Ray to the rescue.

Sorry for the cell phone pic-I had lost my camera that evening and this was the best I had.

My Poppy got me her Big Orange Book for Christmas and let me tell you, there are TONS of yummy things in there!  I picked the mac n' cheese because 1) it makes a TON 2) everyone likes mac n' cheese and 3) it had meat in it (a must for my hubby.)  It was DELISH!  I'd make it again in a heartbeat.

You can check out the recipe over at Rachael Ray's site.  Give it a try-I dare you to not like it!
post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...