Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Wearing #13

Look at me, getting my post done on the right day!  You all should be proud : )


Saturday night the hubby and I went out (we had our pre-planned date for the month) so I got a little dressed up
Teal embellished top: Forever 21 (christmas present from my dad-doesn't he have great taste!)
Black tee:DownEast Basics
Dark skinnies: thrifted American Eagle
Black sandals: Charlotte Russe


I love love LOVE the details on this shirt.  It makes me feel so fancy.


Church this Sunday.
Grey dress: Rue 21 courtesy of my sister
Cascading flowers pin: Polka Dot Bungalow (won it!)
Red and polka dot heels: Madden Girl (from my hubby for christmas)


Isn't this gorgeous?!?!  I won a store credit to the Polka Dot Bungalow not too long ago and this is what I used it for.  Love it!


And these shoes?  I cannot tell you how much I love them.  Seriously.  They are SOOOOOO cute!


Tuesday night was our ward's Relief Society meeting and I snapped a quick pic before dashing out the door (the little man wanted to get in on the action, too.)

Floral top: Simply Vera from Kohl's (bday gift from the hubs)
Black-brown shell and bead necklace: gift from my soon-to-be step-mom in the Philippines
Skinnies: Levis


And here's today.  I went to get my hair cut, so I didn't really get too dressed up.

Striped top: Kohl's
Dark skinnies: thrifted American Eagle


I think my new 'do was my favorite part of my outfit.  My lovely friend Wita does my hair and I always love it.  I'm working on getting her over here to share all of her awesome hair tips with you all.  Would you like that?

As always, linking up to the Pleated Poppy.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your polka dot heels! And yes, I would Love to see some hair tips! I have HORRIBLE hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the teal top & the heels. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks adorable!! Also love that shirt, shoes, and flower pin... or i could have said i loved everything haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so adorable in all the outfits! My favorite is the very first one. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. You are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your hair and all your cute outfits! Rock it girl!!

    MEET VIRGINIA DESIGN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Courtney! You look so cute in AKK these outfits! Love the hair too! You definately have a flair for fashion! Can't wait for tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...