Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{Who's That} Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom

I told you things would get back to normal soon!  It's been a while since there's been a Who's That around here and what a better way than to kick it off with the lovely Suzy of Suzy Artsy Craftsy Sitcom.  She is amazing, I love her, and you're going to love her, too.  Take it away, Suzy!




Hi, I'm Suzy from Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom.  By day, I'm a mild mannered Executive Assistant in a large company in downtown Atlanta.  But, when the evening rolls around, the gloves come off and I become a total crafting maniac.  The family is slightly relieved by the fact that rather than subject them to craft project after craft project, I have instead chosen to subject the rest of the world to it through my blog.  Unfortunately, they soon realized that not only do I blog about crafts, but I tend to blog about them too.  Because my life is a sitcom.  And some things are just meant to be shared.
On Mondays, I like to go into Etsy with a theme in mind and showcase artists from that site.  On Thursdays, I offer a Commercial Break Linky list for anyone that would like to advertise their site, their current project, their etsy shop, their new hairdo, whatever.  It is kinda a free-for-all, no rules party kinda thing.  It's like inviting everyone into my living room and telling them to help themselves from the fridge.  I get the pleasure of your company and don't have to do any cooking.  Works for me...
And there is my buddy, Tom Selleck and his mustache.  He hangs out with me every Wednesday when I do Guest Star interviews.  He thinks it's because he's famous.  But his mustache has it's own dressing room.  Just saying. 
And every Friday, you can expect a tutorial of my latest project.  Some projects come together well, some are kinda a pain in the butt.  Sometimes I'm just as surprised as you are when the post comes out. 



You might have seen my Faux Metal Wall Art.  A project created almost entirely from toilet paper tubes.

 
 My Ukrainian Eggs that are for sale in my Etsy Shop.


I also do Faux Stained Glass from Elmers glue.

  
And Faux textured Chair Rails from wall putty and stencils.

 
I guess I'm a faux kinda girl.  But one thing that you can count on with Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom is that with any luck it will put a smile in your day.  Because after all, life is a sitcom covered in glitter, hot glue strings and dog hair...isn't it?



Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing some of your awesome projects, Suzy!  I hope you all head over to Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom and say hi to Suzy.
post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...