Friday, March 11, 2011

What I'm Wearing #17

I've been slacking {again} with taking pictures-sorry guys!  I've just been super-busy and have like a billion things on my mind, so I keep forgetting!

Here's what I've managed to pull together lately:


This is a couple Sundays' ago after church.  I kept it simple and comfy, as I was still not 100% after being sick just a few days before.

Green dress: Converse One Star for Target
Nude heels: Mossimo for Target {bday present from my hubby}



This past Sunday

Floral dress: DownEast Basics {won it!}
Nude heels: Mossimo for Target


Tuesday my mom spoiled me (and herself too) and took us to get pedis.  I haven't had a real pedicure in AGES!  It was so nice!

Floral tee: Simply Vera by Vera Wang (Kohls)
Shell necklace: from the Philippines


White shorts: Shade Clothing
(Not pictured: Black sandals: Charlottle Russe)


And my pretty pink toes
(I hate my feet, btw, so don't judge!)
Posh Pink polish by Revlon (scored it for just 76 cents at Target!)


Had some more girlie time with my momma on Wednesday-we headed to the mall and Ulta : )

Brown sweater: Kohls
White tank: Forever 21
Red belt: Kohls
Dark skinnies: thrifted American Eagle

I promise to try harder with the pictures this week {and to have them up on time lol}

Linking up with Lindsey!

and this fun new party over at Mom of Two Boys



Photobucket

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Lookin good! I think you did a great job! Would you want to link up with me on my Fashion Friday???

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...