Friday, March 18, 2011

It's FRIDAY!

I'm having some problems with my SD card for my camera, in case you were wondering why pics never showed themselves yesterday of my St. Patty's decor or this week's What I'm Wearing.  I'm working on it and should have it resolved by the end of the weekend.

This week has been SO busy!  I've been helping my mother-in-law get things ready for a garage sale.  Today was the first day and we're hoping to get rid of sell everything else tomorrow.  And to top it off, today is my my sweet husband's birthday!  So I'm now off to get his birthday dinner in the oven {recipe possibly to follow : )}

I hope you all are having a fab Friday!

post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...