Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What I'm Wearing #5

It's Wednesday and that means it's that time again.  Time to take a peek at my fashion choices as of late.  I've been really slacking when it comes to taking pictures lately.  I've only got 3 outfits to show you all today.  I promise to do better this week : )


I like to feel comfortable without sacrificing cuteness when I'm out running errands.  This outfit makes me feel put together with minimal effort.
Black and white tank:Full Tilt from Tilly's
White tee: Forever 21
Dark skinny jeans: thrifted American Eagle
Flip flops: Rainbows from Pac Sun


Necklace: hand-made by me
The "B" is for my son and I plan on getting the heart engraved with his birth date.


In case you haven't already noticed, I pretty much live in my jeans.  I just love them so much, but I do get tired of the monotony of them, so I like to mix it up with my other pants.  

Blue dress: Forever 21
Mustard yellow skinnies: thrifted Forever 21
Long necklace: Forever 21
Brown flats: Target
Wow, I didn't do this on purpose, but almost everything in this outfit is Forever 21.  I can't help it, I just love that store!


This is what I wore to church this past Sunday.  I love this skirt!  The first picture cut off the top of my head and the second one cut off my feet, so I'm including both so you can see the whole outfit : ) Though in neither can you see what I did with my hair, which I was really proud of : (  I did a small french braid that started at my part and went across to my right ear.  I'm planning on trying out again soon, so I promise to take a better picture of it.

Black ruffled shirt: Target, with the ruffles added by me
Striped skirt with black belt: Candies for Kohls
Silver Y necklace: Avon

And that's it for this week.  

post signature

6 comments:

  1. what a fun skirt!

    Blessings & Giggles
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adodrable church outfit! I love Forever 21, too. Cute style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in my jeans too, but WIWW makes you really think about other things to wear, doesn't it?!? I love that Sunday skirt, as well as the black dress you wore over the skinnies. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute! I die for the stripe skirt! SOOOoooo fun! Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you next week!

    ~Morgan

    Come check out my Fashion Link Party Weekend Wear every Wednesday!!!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute skirt! And great job adding on the black ruffles :)

    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...