Monday, September 13, 2010

Friend Makin' Mondays-5 Questions

Another Monday and that means another Friend Makin' Monday!


This is what brightens my Monday-getting to meet other people!

Amber made an announcement today regarding Friend Makin' Mondays-she's handing the reins over to Kenlie of All the Weigh.  I'm sad that Amber's no longer going to be hosting, but I've enjoyed meeting Kenz and getting to know her-I know she'll carry on FMM splendidly!

Now, on to this week's topic.

Five Little Questions

1.) What was the most enjoyable part of your weekend?  


We went over to my mom's house this weekend to celebrate my baby brother's 16th birthday!  Both sets of my grandparents were there, so it was a house full of family.  I loved it!  And my mom made delicious enchiladas and ice cream cake!

2.) List two or three material possessions you can't live without.  I'm a simple girl, really.  I don't need a lot of "stuff."  Leave me my camera, laptop and phone and I'm good.  Camera, because I love taking pictures and recording moments and being able to look back at them later.  Laptop, because that's how I keep in touch with the outside world and where I store my ideas and pictures.  Phone, because that's how I call for help when I need it, talk to my sweetheart when he's away for work.  Basically, it's my life line when I need to reach someone.

3.) Which day are you most looking forward to in the coming week?  Hmm...that's a toughy because I actually have things going on this week!  I know it sounds cliche, but I'm really looking forward to the weekend: Friday night I'm going to the temple with my hubby and in-laws and Saturday, the little man is attending his first birthday party.  

4.) Share one of your most embarrassing stories.  I don't actually have many.  I'm not easily embarrassed!  Now, I'm sure I have some that other people would consider embarrassing.  I run into a lot of inanimate objects, which always give my hubby a good laugh at my expense :)  And once, during a drama production in college, I forgot a line but I don't think anyone noticed.

5.) List 3 of your "must read" blog and why we should read them, too!

1. Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle.  Jackie's blog was one of the first I found when I began blogging-I love all of her design loves and I find a ton of decorating inspiration there.

2. Myla Rose.  This is my good friend's blog.  Aside from her being my real-life buddy, I love to see what she comes up with.  We have similar tastes and I find her ideas inspiring.  She's been on a bit of a blogging break lately (she's pregnant with #2 and her little guy keeps her really busy) but you can flip through her old posts-they're great!

3.  Tatertots and Jello.  Jen's blog has something for everyone and I love all of the things she comes up with.  She also shares great ideas by other tremendously talented ladies, which has led me to many a wonderful blog.

There you have it!  Head on over to All the Weigh and join in the fun!

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...