Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whatcha Think?

It's Reader Appreciation Week and that means I want to hear what you, the readers, have to say about things.
I want your honest opinions-I promise to take them all as constructive criticism and not get my panties in a bunch : )

What do you think about Scraps and Scribbles?
Are there things that you would change?
Is there something, content-wise, you'd like to see more of?  Less of?
Is the blog itself easy to navigate?
Do you like the layout/look of the blog?  Does it feel cluttered?
If you could change any one thing, what would it be?

I can't wait to hear what you all have to say!

post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...