Sunday, October 3, 2010

Taking a Little Trip

The hubby is away on a LONG trip this time.  And we had some flyer miles that needed using, so the little man and I hopped on a plane this morning.  We are now is Utah, visiting with my lovely in-laws (two of my hubby's sisters live out here as do two of our nieces.)  The little guy is having a great time playing with his cousins.

Because of our trip, posting is going to be a little more sparse while I'm away, and it might take me a little longer to respond to your comments, but I promise I will! 

And I will be choosing the winners for last week's giveaways this week (they all end on the 8th at midnight), so don't forget to enter!

Hope you all have a fab week!


post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...