Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Back!


I am home, safe and sound from my trip to Utah!  The little man and I had a grand time-more pictures coming tomorrow.  It was great to have a little break from everything.  I know some of you might have been a little bummed about the lack of posting while I was gone.  Sorry for that.  I tried to get things ready ahead of time (it was sort of a last minute trip, as are most things in my life) but with everything else I needed to get done before we left, it just didn't happen.  And to be honest, it was kind of nice to have a little blogging break.  Not that I don't love you all, but I think a break is needed every now and then!  The last thing I wanted to worry about while I was on vacation was having to keep up with my blog.

But, I'm home now and things will return to normal real soon.  Promise :)

Also, don't forget to check to see if you won any of the Reader Appreciation Week giveaways-I'm still waiting to hear from one more person!  You have until tomorrow to contact me or I'll have to choose a new winner :(  


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Award time!

    http://bigklittlea.blogspot.com/2010/10/woot-for-boost-of-self-esteem.html

    There's one you haven't gotten yet!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...