Thursday, January 6, 2011

YOUR 2 Cents

It's a new year and I'm thinking about making some changes.  But I wanted to get some feedback from you all before I do.

Right now, the weekly line-up is as follows:

Tuesdays: Hand-made Goodie of the Week, where I share something fun and handmade
Wednesdays: Who's That, where I feature an awesome blog or shop
and What I'm Wearing, where you get to critique my outfits from the past week
Thursdays: Tipping Thursday, where I share my tips on everything from make-up to things I've learned along the way
Fridays: Fashion Fridays, where I share something fashion/beauty related.

Should I keep things as they are?  I want to add in a weekly linky party, where you all can show-off what you've been up to somewhere in there.  I'm also thinking about doing Who's That just once or twice a month.  I almost feel like I'm stretching myself a little too thin, with the blog and going back to school and my motherly duties.  Trying to coordinate guest bloggers every week has been more than hectic.  I don't want to blog because I feel obligated-I want you all to take something away from what I post.  So, I'm definitely feeling quality over quantity here.

So what do you think?  What do you want to see more of?  Less of?  Some tweaks here or there?

I really do want to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!  Tell me what you think.

post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...