Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I'm Wearing #12

I totally lost track of what day it was.  I missed Wednesday somehow!
So, here's this week's What I'm Wearing.  I was able to get a few more pics for you this week :)



This is from this past weekend.  Just a day of running errands, but that meant that I actually had to get dressed :)

Black long-sleeve tee: Kohls
Grey sweater vest: Miley Cyrus Max Azria (lol don't judge-I got it for $3!)
Dark skinnies: thrifted American Eagle
*In case you're wondering, yes, I do only own two pairs of jeans :)  My other ones slowly shrunk over time and turned into highwaters, so I took 'em to the consignment shop and just haven't gotten around to getting some new ones yet.



This was probably my favorite part of my outfit that day, no lie.  I actually did my hair!
Headband: Goody (got it at Target)


Sunday for church
Brown striped button-up dress:Kohls
Burgandy sweater:gift from my mom YEARS ago
Brown woven belt:came with the dress
Tights:Christmas present from my mom
Booties: Seychelles via TJ Maxx



This past week was my mom's birthday (our birthdays are only 3 days apart) but she was sick, so I went over on Tuesday and took her shopping.  
Yellow ruffle tee: Candies at Kohls
Dark skinnies: thrifted American Eagle


I love the color and detail of this shirt.  So feminine and pretty!

{Linking up} to the Pleated Poppy.

Don't forget about the giveaway-it ends tonight!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute....thank you for visting me the other day...I am so happy you want to try my Valentine's cake....let me know how it turns out...and send me an image if you want...I would love to post a few. xoxoxoox Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, taking pics of what i wear forces me to get dressed (almost) daily. woo hoo! one thing off the old to do list;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...