Saturday, January 22, 2011

What I'm Wearing #11 {Birthday Edition}

I know it's a little late, but as mentioned, things have been more than crazy around here.


I've only got one outfit to share with you all this week, because mostly I've been wearing grubbies to pack and move in and have had moving on the brain, so forgot to take pics.  But I did get dressed up once this past week-Tuesday, which was my birthday!  Yep, I've turned another year older!


I went over to my momma's for the day since my hubby had to be out of town for the week for work.  She took me out to lunch at this awesome little restaurant near her that we used to go to when I was younger.  The food was de-lish!

Outfit deets:
Brown ruffled top: Christmas present from my mom
White wonder tee: DownEast Basics
Dark skinny jeans: thrifted American Eagle
Magenta rosette flats: Mossimo (Target)

I promise to do better picture-wise this coming week :)

{Linking up to} the Pleated Poppy

post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...