Friday, December 17, 2010

On The Mend

What a week this has been.  As I mentioned last week, I had to get my impacted wisdom tooth removed Monday.  It came out without a hitch, but left me in a lot of pain.  The meds that my oral surgeon gave me were not only ineffective, but made me very sick (yuck.)  I spend Tuesday in bed trying to hold down the little food I'd been able to eat.  Luckily, I was feeling much better Wednesday, just in time for my anniversary!




5 years married to this handsome guy.  I'm such a lucky girl :)  We celebrated with a lovely dinner and a show.

Things are moving very slowly with the house and I'm getting more anxious every day.  If you've noticed a lack of crafting or Christmas-related things, that's why.  I'm busy getting our apartment all packed up.  

I just wanted to fill you all in on what's been going on here and why I've been so absent.  I want to thank you all for your continued support and patience.  I promise things will soon return to normal!

post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...