Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Who's That: Dear Lizzy

Back when I first started blogging, I came across this wonderful blog, Dear Lizzy.  It just enchanted me.  


Lizzy is an amazingly talented lady.  And she is busy!  Aside from her fab blog, 


she is a monthly contributor to Creating Keepsakes, a scrapbooking magazine, where she writes a monthly column called "Dear Lizzy" and answers scrapbooking questions.  


She also has her own scrapbooking and craft line in collaboration with American Crafts.  


And a book, 52 More Scrapbooking Challenges!  I mean, seriously, what doesn't this woman do?!  Her blog is a lovely mix of scrapbooking, fun sewing projects and tidbits of her family life.  And the photography is AMAZING!


Isn't this shirt just lovely?  So pretty and feminine-it's getting added to my To-Do list.



I'm in love with this adorable mini photo album made of felt and fabric.  And it looks so easy to make!


This is how I first found Dear Lizzy-someone had posted a link to this tutorial on Lizzy's awesome corsage embellishments and I was hooked!

I hope you all have enjoyed getting to know Dear Lizzy today and really hope you'll go check out her amazing blog!  There's a ton more to see!

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...