Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finally!

 I've been slowly working on giving the blog a mini facelift-nothing major, just little tweaks here and there.  I'm trying to make it both more user-friendly and appealing to the eye.  Some things are taking me longer than others.  Like my buttons.  I'm really not in love with the current Scraps and Scribbles button, but I'm having the hardest time trying to decide how I'd like a new one to look.  Any suggestions?  And I finally got around to making a "featured" button.  I know, I know, it's about time, right?  So, if you've been featured on Scraps and Scribbles, please, go grab the button and let the world know!  I also created a button for my photography site, so go check that out if you're bored : )

And on that note, the "Site I Love" page will be undergoing some construction, if you will, as I work on it to try to make it nicer-looking (it's a real mess right now and it's bothering the organized side of me like you would not believe!)

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...