Monday, June 14, 2010

Oops, I've Done It Again

I feel like I've been here before.  This place where I've gotten behind and I apologize and promise to catch up and post regularly like I'm supposed to and then I don't.  So no more of that.  I'm just going to do it.

By "it," I mean keeping up with my posts like I should.

I know that there will be times where I won't be able to get to the computer, to get my posts done, because I do have a life.  A very full life, with a baby and a husband, who are demanding of my time in a way that I love.  But I don't want to feel like I need to apologize for it.  Why should I feel like I need to say I'm sorry for having a life, outside of the internet?  So when life happens, no more apologies.  I'll just get back up, and pick up where I left off.

Like this weekend.  I had every intention of posts: I have a lovely t-shirt re-vamp to share with you, some awesome guests to introduce you to and some projects I've been working on.  And I'm way behind on my tips.  But instead, I spend most of my weekend in bed, trying not to lose my lunch.  Exhaustion can do that to you, I guess.  It's just been so busy with my dad being here, then my mom was here for part of the weekend and the hubs got home from his latest business trip.  And my time just got away from me.  As it does for all of us, occasionally.

And I know that you all understand what I'm saying.  Because you have lives too.  There will be times when I will have to choose which is more important: that life or this blog.  In the grand scheme of things. blogging in near the bottom of what's important.  Not to say that you, my lovely readers and supporters, aren't important, because you most certainly are.  Without you, I'd have no reason to even worry about this blog.  So thank you!  But I think you all understand what I'm getting at.



In other news, the winner of the Fashion Friday giveaway never got in touch with me, so as promised, I've chosen another winner at random and that person is:

#1, Jill from Women Who Do It All!!!

How awesome is that?!  #1 almost never gets chosen!  Congrats, Jill!  Send me your address and I'll send you your prize :)

And I shall be back later this week with many fun things for you all.  Thank you for your patience and continued support.  I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. We hear ya loud and clear. We are with you. No worries. We are all busy moms just trying to get our posts out in between kid's acitivities and dinner and oh, the occasional tantrum or fight.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...