Friday, November 19, 2010

Fashion Fridays: DownEast Basics

I don't know how many of you are aware of my deep love for all things DownEast.  It's been a long distance love affair via the internet since we don't have any DownEast stores here in Florida.  But love them I do.  If you've never heard of DownEast, they are a modest clothing company dedicated to making you look fab without blowing your budget.  Here's a peak at some of my current faves to give you an idea of what you've been missing:


Love the ruffle details on the Bon Nuit cardi-I've got a dress that this would go perfect with!


This cascading skirt has to be my absolute favorite thing right now.  It's just so pretty and feminine.


You don't see too many cute, long skirts these days.  The cool part about the Countess skirt-it converts into a dress!


I'm a sucker for polka dots and the Southern Belle top is covered in 'em!


I've been on the hunt for a cute brown dress for years and the Your Highness dress fits the bill nicely.

Want to give DownEast a try?  Go check out their awesome site and take a look around, or head on over to Our Family Treat, who is hosting a great DownEast giveaway-the winner gets her choice of anything from their new arrivals!  How cool is that?!
  
post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...