Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{Who's That} The Craft Monkey

I'm so happy to have Heidi visiting again over here at Scraps and Scribbles!  If you didn't catch her first guest post, you can check it out here.  She's here today sharing something really fun with you all-enjoy!

Hey Y'all! I'm Heidi@TheCraftMonkey and I'm so excited to be guesting at Scraps and Scribbles today! Thanks so much Courtney for having me! This week I'm Co-Hosting a Summer Safari with 2 other fabulous ladies, Lauren@The Elephants Trunk and Kyla@The Funky Polka Dot Giraffe! You can visit The Elephants Trunk to link up a front porch project, then on Friday you'll want to head to The Funky Polka Dot Giraffe for a Summer Recipe Party! 

But today, I'm hosting a PENNANT PARTY! I'm a girl who LOVES a fun pennant! So make sure to head over to my blog and link up all of your fun pennant projects {past or present}! 


Since I'm hosting a Pennant Party, of course I HAD to show you a fun project I made that's accented with a pennant! I recently made a Starfish Flag {inspired by The Lettered Cottage}. Here's my version, made using Paint Stirrer Sticks! {You can buy them at Wal-Mart for about a quarter each!}

How do you like that Pennant Banner on my mantel? I won it from Day Dream Believers! Adorable, right!
After I made the flag, I decided I wanted to make it double sided so that I could get twice as much use out of it! When I flipped it over, it totally looked like a picket fence! So there was my new project! I painted the back white, added another paint stirrer and strung it with a pennant made from yardstick and twine!


Isn't it just as cute on my mantel as the starfish flag!


See, doesn't it look like a cute little picket fence!


Here's a close up of the paper pennant!


Thanks again Courtney for having me! I hope you will all visit The Craft Monkey Blog and link up your pennant projects, and remember they can be an old project or a new project!


How fun!  Thanks so much for sharing this cute project, Heidi!  If you have a pennant project, go link it up and check out the rest of the Summer Safari fun!


post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...