Monday, June 27, 2011

I did it!

My semester is over!  Woohoo!  I only get a week break in between but, hey, a week is better than nothing, right?  And I have such grand plans for this week.  Let's just hope everything cooperates with me so I can get some things {and by things I mean some awesome crafts that have had to be put on hold while school monopolized my time} done and share them with you!

Oh, hey, did you notice this little guy hanging out in my right sidebar?


Yep, I did it-I joined Pintrest {finally!}  If you'd like to follow along, you can find my pins here.  And to see the neat things that others have pinned from Scraps and Scribbles, you can head here.

Stay tuned for some good stuff happening this week!
post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...