Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some Good News and a Challenge

This little blog just passed a big milestone.  This week, Scraps and Scribbles passed the 40,000 page views mark!  I know that doesn't sound like a whole lot, but it's more than I ever expected when I started blogging.  

With that said, I have a challenge for you, my lovely readers.  I want to be able to offer you guys better, more awesome giveaways and opportunity, but to do that, this blog needs to make some major growth. I need your help to do that-help spread the word about Scraps and Scribbles.  We need to get to (at least) 1,000 by the end of the year.  I know we can do it!  I'll be doing my part by bringing you all fantastic, pretty things to look at and all I need you to do is tell your friends.  Talk Scraps and Scribbles up on Facebook, Tweet about the posts you like-whatever helps!  When Scraps and Scribbles hits the magic number, there's going to be a super-awesome celebration to thank you all for your help and support!  'Cause this blog would be nothing without you all to read it!

Just some housekeeping items: you might notice things moving around on my sidebars in the next couple of weeks.  I'm getting ready for a facelift and I'm trying to declutter things beforehand.

 post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congrats from a new follower on the Blog Hop!

    Please feel free to stop by: Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink

    Lesli :D

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...