Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Open Shop!

My shop The Rustic Lily is open and ready for business once again!  We've taken a bit of a hiatus over the summer to spend time with our families and work on some new items.

Here are some of my current favorites from the shop:


This sweet watermelon bloom headband is from our children's line, Little Lily.  I love the fun, bright colors!


We have some new rag bracelet sets in the shop now-this is our Black, White and Red Allover set.


These delicate Falling Leaf Earrings are so pretty and available just in time for fall!  


Perfect for special occasions or days when you just want to feel extra lovely, our Coral Chiffon Bloom adds that pop!


Halloween is right around the corner (I know!  Where has this year gone?!) and our Hair Pin Trio in Pretty Spooky is all treat.


I love love love this antiqued brass Bird and Branch necklace-with just a little pop of red.


This is my favorite of our baby blooms-the Floral Bloom headband's center is hand beaded with pearl beads and adds some sass to your little one's outfit.


And we have a TON of awesome vintage goodies in our Vintage Lily section-this awesome Elephant Cuff is in there and would make a great statement piece for any outfit.

And because you guys are awesome and I love you, I'm offering 15% off all purchases in my shop until the end of the month.  Use code SCRAPANDSCRIBS15 when you checkout for your discount.

post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...