Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cookie Countdown Day 7

Hope you all had a great weekend.  We had a blast visiting my grandparents this weeked.  And, as promised, I got her sugar cookie recipe.  It the best for making cut-out cookies.  Here you go:

Grandma Kanar's Cut-Out Sugar Cookies

5 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
2 c. sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
1 c. shortening
3 eggs, well beaten
1/2 c. milk
1 tsp. vanilla

In medium bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.  Add in shortening and work in with hands until mixture is fine.  Add in eggs, milk and vanilla.  Roll out and cut into desired shapes.  Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...