Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who's That: Tatertots and Jello

Meet Jen of Tatertots and Jello.  She shows us awesome (and totally replicable) crafts, home decorating ideas as well as insights into her real life.  In her recent "Keeping It Real" I think she said it best: "my life isn't all about keeping my house clean and crafting the day away :)"  Well said.  She shows us how to balance kids, husband and the other things we love.  And of course, how to make some pretty awesome stuff that is functional, cute and cheap!





Check out her totally cute spin on the ever-classic coupon book, just in time for Valentine's Day, as well as this awesome Lisa Leonard Giveaway (she does a weekly jewelry giveaway-always awesome stuff)!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I just saw this post. Thanks so much for the shout out. You are so sweet!


    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...