Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reader Appreciation Week Day #4: The Pleated Poppy

It's Day 4 of Reader Appreciation Week!  

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of Lindsey and her awesome shop, The Pleated Poppy.  She also has an awesome blog that I love.  Go check out her What I Wore-she has adorable outfits.

Here are some samplings from her shop that'll make you want to buy one of everything!


Love the fabric Lindsey used for this zipper bag-my little guy would love the cars all over it.


How cute is this covered notebook?!  I'd never want to write in it for fear that it would get used up too fast!


Lindsey creates these beautiful petal drop necklaces-I just love them!


And these petal pushers?!  So cute!


Lindsey's famous posy pins!  I love the color combination she used for this set.


Such a cute way to store your sunglasses-I think I may need to ditch my old case!

Lindsey is graciously offering 10% off everything in her shop to you lovely Scraps and Scribbles readers!  How sweet is that?!?!  Just use the code SCRAPS when you checkout.


post signature

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...