Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Lovely Award and Passing It Along

A big thank you to the lovely Tiffany of The Grocery Thief for this lovely award!  I'm honored :)



Here are the rules-

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.



So, in keeping with the rules, here are my 15 (in no particular order):


post signature

2 comments:

  1. awe shucks!

    ~selina, sophie, liv & elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today! It was a surprise to see this on here too! Thank you! I feel so loved! ;)

    Have a wonderful day! :)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...