Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hot Hot Hot!

I'm a native Floridian.  Lived my entire life, except during our brief adventure to the wild, wild west (aka New Mexico.)  I love living in the Sunshine State.  It'll be my home, no matter where I live.  You can take the Courtney out of Florida, but you can't take the Florida out of Courtney.  I'm used to the heat, the humidity and the mosquitoes.  But just because I'm used to them, doesn't mean I like them.  It was hot today.  Very hot.  Like 90's hot.  It's like we skipped spring and went straight from winter to summer.  The funny thing is we actually had a very cold winter here.  So I thought it would be a little while before it got this hot.  Apparently that was just wishful thinking.  The nice thing about it being so hot is that the pool at our apartment complex has warmed up, so we're able to go swim to cool off.  And the beach isn't that far away.  I love the beach.  So does the hubs.  And the little man.  Bad thing, my electric bill is definitely going to go up since I've been running my AC so much.    Our snakes have been enjoying the balmy conditions, though.  They like it hot.

What are you all doing to beat the heat?

Be sure to stop by tomorrow.  I've got some fun up my sleeve : )


Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...